Agricola for indoor plants: instructions for the use of fertilizers, reviews of gardeners
Agricola - soluble complex fertilizer
Agricola is a trademark of a series of soluble complex fertilizers from the Russian company Technoexport. Agricola fertilizer is marketed in three main forms; liquid concentrated fertilizers; water soluble granules (dry powder); fertilizers in the form of sticks. Agricola is widely used for both root and foliar application of plants.
The elements necessary for plants that are part of Agricola do not have to be applied to the soil like ordinary fertilizers. After spraying this fertilizer with an aqueous solution, all the necessary nutrients are easily absorbed by the aboveground parts of plants - leaves and stems, which provides a quick result of their action on the plant, in contrast to root dressing.
Agricola fertilizer benefits:
- High ecological purity - "Agricola" does not contain chlorine, as well as salts of heavy metals. Fertilizer prevents the flow of nitrates into plants.
- After foliar application, the plants grow faster, earlier strengthen, better resist external adverse factors and various diseases.
- The substances contained in Agricole contribute to the better absorption of vitamin C and carotene by plants, which invariably leads to an improvement in the nutritional and taste qualities of fruits, berries, vegetables and fruits.
- Selectivity of action. Each plant group has its own type of fertilizer "Agricola" and each species has its own unique composition that is necessary only for this group. For example, cabbage needs more phosphorus, and carrots - potassium, and seedlings require a lot of nitrogen. To grow green mass faster.
- The irreplaceability of the use of this fertilizer on saline, arid and cold soils. In this case, with the help of Agricola, perhaps the only effective way of plant nutrition through stems and leaves is realized.
- Convenient forms for use. Agricola fertilizer is sold in granular form and in bottles in the form of liquid concentrates.
Fertilizers of the Agricola brand are characterized by high efficiency, environmental friendliness, and wide application. With their help, you can increase the yield of vegetables and berries, even improve the quality of the fruit. After applying this drug, decorative flowering plants form more inflorescences, extend the flowering period. Convenient forms of drug release contribute to widespread use. You can buy a liquid concentrate, which before use is diluted 100 or 200 times according to the instructions.
Its use makes plants stronger, increases resistance to diseases, resistance to sudden cold or drought. It increases the energy of cells, is fully absorbed, and stimulates plant growth. With the help of these drugs you can get high yields, grow a variety of flowers. Liquid and dry fertilizers "Agricola", hydrogel and sticks make the work of gardeners and gardeners rewarded and not in vain. A series of these drugs is a complete nutritional scheme and taking into account the dynamics of plant needs.
In the percentage of elements, the composition of Agricola looks like this:
- potassium - 25%;
- phosphorus - 21%;
- nitrogen - 15%;
- trace elements: copper, manganese, boron, molybdenum, zinc, iron.
The complex is formulated with an ideal balance in the content of nitrogen-phosphorus ingredients and potassium.
Mixtures of Agricola are conventionally divided into two groups:
- for flowering plants
- and for gardeners.
The first group provides the unleashing of potential during flowering, and the second is a balanced nutrient mixture for growing plants.
The fertilizer was developed taking into account world experience in creating water-soluble preparations and fully covers the needs of plants during the growing season, providing nutritious nutrition to both vegetable and flower crops.
The tool is available in various forms:
- liquid concentrate
- dry granular form
Liquid fertilizer Agricola is sold in an economical and convenient form - these are bottles with measuring caps. The content of humic substances is 0.8%. These dietary supplements increase cell energy, mobilize plant immunity and increase the digestibility of other beneficial elements.
By purchasing a bottle with a capacity of 250 ml in liquid form, you get about 45 liters of the drug ready for use. It's profitable.
Dry form produced in the form of granules. From a small amount of substrate, a lot of working solution is obtained for application along the sheet and under the root - this is convenient. Highly concentrated granules contain a full range of trace elements and vitamins.
The consumption rate is economical - only 2-2.5 g per 1 liter of water. Bags with the product contain from 20 to 50 g, this is enough to get several buckets of the solution.
Sticks - a unique development, characterized by a duration of action and comfort in use. It perfectly solves the problems of forgetful and inexperienced gardeners. In this form, fertilizers are released using nutrients that are slowly soluble in water.
This method avoids the risk of overdose or, conversely, the lack of nutrients for several weeks after use. The manufacturer puts 20 sticks into the package - this is enough for a good nutrition of 10 plants.
- Agricola -1 (for cabbage) - suitable for all species. First time fertilize seedlings within two weeks after planting (25 grams of dry powder per 10 liters of water). Next, cabbage must be watered with a solution of Agricola every 2 weeks, 50 grams of fertilizer in 5 liters of water.
- Agricola-2 (for onions and garlic) - the proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium 11: 11: 27%. You can enter agricola into the soil before planting onions and garlic. It is necessary to dilute 25 grams of fertilizer in 10 liters of water and spill it in the furrows between the beds with garlic and onions. You can also spray the green parts of plants, but then you need to take 12-13 grams of fertilizer for the same amount of water.
- Agricola-3 (for tomato, pepper and eggplant) - acts very quickly, seedlings come to life in a few days, more fruits appear. Composition: 13% N, 20% P and 20% K + trace elements.
- Agricola - 4 for carrots, beets and radishes - 11% nitrogen, 14% phosphorus and 26% potassium; available in the form of a dry powder, the whole bag (50 grams), per 20 liters of water.
- Agricola -5 for cucumber, zucchini and melon: 13% nitrogen, 20% phosphorus and 20% potassium. Designed for root and foliar top dressing. The first root dressing needs to be done 2 weeks after planting seedlings at the rate of 25 grams of fertilizer granules per 10 liters of water. Further dressing should be done every 10-14 days. Foliar top dressing is also carried out - the first time after 2 weeks, then every 10-14 days. Spraying is preferably done in the morning or in the evening.
- Agricola 6 for seedlings of vegetables and flowers. The root system of plants improves, the resistance of seedlings to colds and diseases improves. 20% sodium, 13% phosphorus and 13% potassium.
- Agricola for berry crops - consisting of 15% nitrogen, 17% phosphorus and 28% potassium, 0.5% magnesium + trace elements - boron, copper, zinc, manganese, iron, molybdenum.
- Aqua-agricola for indoor orchids is sold in 250 ml bottles, in the form of a ready-made solution. The ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium: 4: 5: 6. A special measuring cup is attached to the bottle in order to measure the right amount of fertilizer. Fertilizer must be measured strictly according to the instructions, it is dangerous to bust with fertilizer. The instructions say that 5 ml of a liquid concentrate must be diluted with a liter of water and watered every 10-14 days.
- Agricola for ficus - the ratio of the main macronutrients 23% nitrogen, 10% phosphorus and 16% potassium + trace element magnesium. Provides ficuses with nutrition, positively affects their growth and development; according to the instructions, 2.5 grams of fertilizer must be diluted in 2 liters of water and watered ficuses with this solution every 10-14 days.
- Agricola for indoor plants. Available in the form of a liquid concentrate (Aqua-agricole), 10 ml of solution per liter of water is diluted for irrigation. Watering is carried out once a week, for feeding the leaves, a solution is prepared in a different concentration - 5 ml per liter of water. Spraying the leaves is carried out once every two weeks.
- Agricola forward for seedlings of vegetables and flowers - designed for very young plants. 10 ml of fertilizer solution is diluted per liter of water. Fertilizer must be applied to wet ground! The composition includes macroelements: nitrogen 1.8%, phosphorus 0.8%, potassium 1%. Fertilizer contains minerals and humates (at least 0.2%). Root dressing must be carried out with an interval of 7-10 days.
- Agricola for flowering plants: nitrogen (15%), phosphorus (21%), potassium (25%), as well as minerals important for flowers. This fertilizer is used for begonias, geraniums, daisies and other garden flowers.
- Agricola for cacti and succulents - available in the form of a dry powder or ready-made solution. As part of 12 percent sodium, 26 phosphorus and 20 potassium. Cacti will grow much faster!
- To feed gooseberries and currants, fertilizer is scattered in the spring under these shrubs at a rate of 30-40 g per 1 m2. Immediately after this, the soil is loosened to a depth of 7 to 10 cm.
- To fertilize strawberries and raspberries, Agricola Universal is added to the ridges, consuming 6-12 g per 1 m2, after which the surface layer is loosened.
- During spring preparation of a plot for planting vegetable and flower crops on the earth's surface, top dressing is uniformly spread in the amount of 30-60 g per 1 m2 on cultivated soils and 60-85 g on uncultivated soils. After make digging.
- When sowing seeds on moderately fertile soils, 10-15% of the indicated norms are additionally added to the ridges.
Fertilizer consumption and the frequency of its application for a particular crop are presented in the table:
|Culture||Dose of the drug||Time, features of application|
|All cultures||30-60 g / m2 - on cultivated soils, 60-85 g / m2 on poorly cultivated soils||Application by tillage in spring or autumn|
|Vegetable, flower and decorative crops (seedlings), potatoes, strawberries||0.5-1 g / plant||Landing|
|Vegetable, flower and decorative crops||2-3 g / linear m row||Landing|
|Vegetable crops||10-20 g / m2||Top dressing 2 weeks after the emergence of seedlings or transplanting seedlings 1-4 times with an interval of 10-15 days. Last top dressing no later than 2 weeks before harvest|
|Flower and decorative cultures||10-20 g / m2||Top dressing 2 weeks after the emergence of seedlings or transplanting seedlings 2-4 times with an interval of 10-15 days.|
|Fruit and ornamental trees||40-50 g / m2 barreled circle||Feeding 2-3 times during the season|
|Berry ornamental shrubs||30-40 g / m2|
|Strawberries||6-12 g / m2||Top dressing in early spring and after harvest|
The brightness of flowering plants
This is a complex of useful micro, macro elements. Promotes the growth of garden plants. Universal nutrition to all fruits, flowers.
The composition includes additives:
- nitrogen containing;
- high percentage of potassium.
Each element saturates the plant with useful minerals, promotes growth, flowering, increases productivity. Agricola, due to its high content of dietary supplements, has good customer reviews.
Additional elements enhance positive dynamics. These include concentrates:
According to reviews, a positive assessment of quality is traced.
“I was genuinely surprised by the abundance of blooms. After fertilizing, the yield level pleasantly surprises, ”says a summer resident Lidiya Fedorovna
Enhances the color of fruit trees, gives the best result, bright flowering.
How to choose a good soil?
In the northern strip of Russia is not as rich and fertile land as we would like. That is why gardeners prefer to buy soil for planting plants.
Soil can be either universal or special, for strictly defined types of crops. Special soil differs in its composition from universal. When applying universal soil, additional fertilizers will have to be added to the soil.
The soil for planting must be loose, air must penetrate the roots of the plants. Also, an important requirement for the soil is the absence of harmful microorganisms, they can lead to the death of the plant. In natural soil there are a lot of them, so it is difficult to grow high-quality seedlings.
The soil should contain trace elements necessary for plant growth. The acidity of the soil must be neutral, in an acidic or alkaline environment, plants will develop poorly.
A good soil should not contain many components: no more than four: peat, sand and the necessary minerals, the content of chemicals should be moderate so as not to harm young plants.
- Universal soil "Garden Land" - sold in packs of 6, 10 and 50 liters. It contains nitrogen (300 mg / l), phosphorus (200 mg per l) and potassium (430 mg per l), a pH of more than 5.5, that is, an average level, not acidic and non-alkaline. The composition includes horse peat, with which the roots are able to breathe freely. Suitable for flowers and vegetables.
- Agricola primer for ficuses: the main macronutrients are nitrogen (200 mg / l), phosphorus (250 mg / l), potassium (300 mg / l), pH 5.5-6.5. The presence of peat in the composition helps the soil retain moisture and allows oxygen to flow to the roots of plants. Also suitable for growing decorative palm trees.
- Soil "For coniferous plants" - in this soil 50 mg / liter less nitrogen than in the same for ficus. The remaining macronutrients are contained in the same amount as in the previous soil. Suitable for a wide range of decorative conifers.
- Soil for growing roses in room conditions - the composition of this soil is slightly higher in potassium than in others, namely 450 mg / l). pH - 6-7, also a little more than in the soil for ficus. Suitable for rose plants - roses, dahlias, chrysanthemums).
- Soil "For violets" in terms of the number of basic macrocells is similar to soil for ficus, sold in packages of 6 liters. Suitable for many indoor flowers.
- Soil flower - is on sale in various capacities - on 6, 10 and 25 liters. It contains nitrogen 200 mg / l, phosphorus 250 mg / l and potassium 350 mg / l, pH - 6-7.
- Soil “For tomatoes and peppers” - in this soil the potassium content is 450 mg / liter, it is put on sale in bags with a capacity of 6 or 10 liters.
Types of Agricola for feeding
In addition to the main useful elements, each product includes a number of macro- and microelements. To obtain high results, determine what type of dressing to choose.
For indoor plants
Fans of bright homemade greens will suit Agricola Aqua. It is possible to choose a suitable preparation for various types of plants:
- for decorative: perfectly supports and enhances the splendor and brightness of shades of leaves with multi-colored color;
- for ficus: recommended for all types of culture;
- for palm trees: also used for dracaena, yucca;
- for cacti and succulents: the product is for these species;
- Fantasy - Agricola for indoor plants, balanced complex.
The range includes fertilizer sticks for growing beautiful decorative and deciduous plants and a similar option in the form of dry granules.
Proper use and compliance with the instructions contributes to the rapid collection of green mass and brightness of color accents on the leaves.
For other types of vegetables
Agricola 4 - a mixture intended for processing:
- beets and other vegetables.
Fertilizing crops is carried out 2 or 3 times per season.
Discontinuation of the drug usually occurs 2 weeks before harvest.
For cucumbers, Agricola 5 is used:
This type of fertilizer contains everything necessary for good nutrition and increase the yield of the substance. Nitrogen and phosphorus are responsible for the growth and development of plants as such. But potassium is essential for the formation of ovaries and the acquisition by the fruits of a characteristic, rich taste.
Agricola 5 is available in the form of dry granules. Therefore, for use it must be bred. To do this, pour 25 grams of the product into 10 liters of water and mix thoroughly. You can water the cucumbers with a nutritious mixture 3 to 4 times per season.
Important: The prepared mixture must not be left another time. It must be used completely, or pour the remains under other cultures.
For garden flowers
For garden, indoor, balcony flowers, Agricola number 7 is used.
Fertilizer contains 20% nitrogen and 10% phosphorus. It is very effective, lightweight and easy to use. Well, for flower seedlings it is best to use Agricola Forward. On packages with the product, instructions for use are described in detail. If you do not violate the main requirements, then the fertilizer plants will receive only benefit.
Pros and cons of agricole low cost; compactness; high efficiency; ease of use; affordability (the product can be bought at any flower shop, as well as in many veterinary pharmacies); increase crop yields; stimulate fruiting; improve the condition of flowers, etc., the main disadvantage Agricole formulations is the need for strict observance of the volume of fluid used; it cannot be stored, so if you have prepared more solution than necessary, you will have to pour it.
To feed nightshade crops - tomatoes, eggplant, peppers - you can use Agricola 3. It contains:
- nitrogen - 13%;
- phosphorus - 20%;
- potassium - 20%;
- and other trace elements.
Using this fertilizer, you can make the fruits large, elastic, and most importantly, healthy and tasty. Fertilizer also contributes to the active formation of chlorophyll. Magnesium is responsible for these processes, which helps plants absorb potassium.
For processing tomatoes, Agricola is used strictly according to the instructions. 25 grams of powder should be diluted in a bucket of water. Stir until completely dissolved - this is a must! During the entire garden season, the top dressing of fruit shrubs and plants should be carried out three times.
The first stage begins 14 days after transplanting seedlings or sowing seeds in the soil. The second treatment is performed when the first ovary of culture began to appear. And the third, final, watering is carried out 10 days after the first treatment.
You can do a spray "on the sheet." The first time it is performed 7 days after the first root top dressing. The second procedure is carried out no later than 10 days after the first. But it is important that it takes place before the formation of ovaries.
Since vegetables are very sensitive to the composition of the soil and its condition, the lack of nutrients is replenished with fertilizers. This avoids developmental and growth disorders.
For vegetables use:
- Aqua Vegeta: increases productivity;
- Aqua Forward: stimulates seeds and bulbs, activates seedling growth;
- for berry crops: nutritional complex in granules.
There are several types of granular forms: Agricola No. 1 - for cabbage, No. 2 - suitable for garlic and onions, No. 3 - for tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, No. 4 - intended for carrots, radishes and beets, No. 5 is used for zucchini, cucumbers, and No. 6 - feeding for seedlings.
For flowering plants
Garden and indoor flowers are fertilized mainly with chopsticks - this is a convenient and cheap option. With their help achieve a long and lush flowering:
- Agricola for flowering plants: fertilizer with a universal formula;
- Agricola with a protective effect: prevents the appearance of aphids within 6 weeks;
- Agricola for indoor, balcony flowers, flower beds and alpine slides: eliminates the problem of poor nutrition in poor soil.
In liquid form, special fertilizers are produced that stimulate the development and prolonged flowering of orchids and roses.
There is also Agricola to prepare for the dormant season - autumn fertilizer, the composition of which makes it easy to overwinter shrubs, bulbous.
Agricola Soil - a line of finished soils for different types of crops.
Agricola cannot be stored and transported with food and medicine. Fertilizer should always be out of the reach of children and pets.
Work should be in rubber gloves. It is advisable to use a respirator and mask to protect the respiratory system and eyes. At the end of the treatment, hands and face should be washed with soap.
The substance belongs to hazard class 3:
- In case of poisoning by inhalation, the victim should immediately be taken to fresh air and forced to rinse the nasopharynx with clean water.
- If the substance has come into contact with skin or eyes, wash the area with plenty of clean soapy water.
- If accidentally swallowed, the victim needs to drink 2-3 glasses of warm water with 4-5 crushed tablets of activated carbon, and then induce vomiting.
In all severe cases, call an ambulance immediately.